Dry. [demo] Dry. [demo]

This is very good!

I really love this genre of music. Kinda reminds me of Benny Benassi's new genre (which include lots of italian sirens) Maybe you should think about including some of those "sirens" in your songs (just listen to his Rock N' Rave album to know what i'm talking about)

Very good song, even if its kinda short :P

Gonif responds:

haha thanks

i was going for a more, uhh i guess deadmau5 sound
:D

KG - On Some Other Shit KG - On Some Other Shit

Really good work!

I am not a rap listener, but I do can recognise something poeple worked on alot and this was great man! great production! Hope to see more from you soon ;)

coMpLekS responds:

preciate it! expect more soon! ive been fortunate enough to work with many talented artists on the come up. thanks for the review.

Nightscape (WIP3) Nightscape (WIP3)

10/10...as (almost) always ;-)

To everybody who gave sucky ratings: LEARN TO LISTEN TO SONGS 'TIL THE END!!!

Ashes in the Wind Ashes in the Wind

Argh...You're better than this!

I know you can do better mixes than this...there's a big difference between a HUGE 12" Subwoofer with the Bass maxed out and great headphones...I have Sennheisers HD212 Pro (which isn't crap) and I can barely hear the bass' "ooomph".

The song is great, but there is a lack in the EQ.

Requited (Club Mix) Requited (Club Mix)

Me again...

Downloaded, it owns. Period.

endlessnumber responds:

Thx :)

Steel Frames (club mix) Steel Frames (club mix)

Been a while!

I don't know if you remermber me but I do remember you! You're the bomb in NG man! This isn't noobish quality audio! This ownz! Professionnal quality we got here man! Congratz on the song! Never give up on electronic music!

endlessnumber responds:

just read... :)

metal is gay adn so are u lol metal is gay adn so are u lol

What the fuck is this?

This sucks...don't even know what that is! My ears are bleeding now...Thanks...

ph0ne responds:

gtfo plz kthxbai

Funky OldSkool House (v2) Funky OldSkool House (v2)

Pretty good!

Liked it a lot! very relaxing :P

Benny Benassi Like Benny Benassi Like

Catchy as hell Laro :P

Pour ta question, oui c'est catchy en malade :P faudrait juste veiller à rajouter d'autres trucs :P Ca vaudrait la peine que tu la continue!

C4RN4L D3ATH C4RN4L D3ATH

Metal...

Metal is good, but with drums limited to a ride cymbal, I'm not so sure. It looks like a little jazz beat on top of a death metal over-distortionned guitar.... If you want, you can make a zip package of your song and send it to me @ daft.punk.aao@gmail.com and I would make the drums for you. I play drums in a metal band irl so...hit me when you can!

EpicMastermind responds:

Sure, I have limited experience with drums, so if you can make them better, that would be great! :) I am rather busy today though, so I will send you the FL studio file tomorrow.